    IE:
    When dial-up customer A tries to get to the web on port 80 it goes to
    proxy machine B and then out to the internet?
    Matt, Feb 26, 2004

  2. In article <>, Matt <> wrote:
    >Is it possible with radius attributes to forward traffic for a port to
    >another machine?
    >
    >IE:
    >When dial-up customer A tries to get to the web on port 80 it goes to
    >proxy machine B and then out to the internet?

    A route-map or wccp should do this pretty easily...

    http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-17.html#ss17.5

    alan
    Alan Strassberg, Feb 27, 2004

  3. Matt

    Matt Guest

    Alan Strassberg wrote:
    > In article <>, Matt <> wrote:
    >
    >>Is it possible with radius attributes to forward traffic for a port to
    >>another machine?
    >>
    >>IE:
    >>When dial-up customer A tries to get to the web on port 80 it goes to
    >>proxy machine B and then out to the internet?

    > A route-map or wccp should do this pretty easily...
    >
    > http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-17.html#ss17.5
    >
    > alan

    That would work if you were routing an entire organization through the
    squid.. however I want to do it just for some customers who are dialing
    up to AS5800 and AS5300.

    ~ Matt
    Matt, Feb 27, 2004
  4. In article <>, Matt <> wrote:
    >Alan Strassberg wrote:
    >> In article <>, Matt <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Is it possible with radius attributes to forward traffic for a port to
    >>>another machine?
    >>>
    >>>IE:
    >>>When dial-up customer A tries to get to the web on port 80 it goes to
    >>>proxy machine B and then out to the internet?

    >> A route-map or wccp should do this pretty easily...
    >>
    >> http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-17.html#ss17.5
    >>
    >> alan

    >That would work if you were routing an entire organization through the
    >squid.. however I want to do it just for some customers who are dialing
    >up to AS5800 and AS5300.

    Aren't they assigned from a unique IP pool ? Then
    a route-map might do the trick since you can differentiate
    RADIUS users from others. If not there's using a proxy.pac
    file but not sure you want to mess with the client side.
    But I don't think you can port-forward using RADIUS attributes.

    I'd check over at the RADIUS sites ...
    http://www.freeradius.org/
    http://www.radius.cistron.nl/

    alan