    If yes, how?
    I'm using Radiator radius server 3.7.1

    Thanks.....

    Michael, Aug 11, 2004

  2. Michael

    Amar Behura Guest

    If you are trying to create backup of your data. You may setup
    replication to send data to another server. As far as I know, you
    can't simultaneously send packet to two different radius servers.

    Regards,
    Amar Behura

    Amar Behura, Aug 12, 2004

  3. Hello,

    > If you are trying to create backup of your data. You may setup
    > replication to send data to another server. As far as I know, you
    > can't simultaneously send packet to two different radius servers.

    You're wrong. Cisco GW supports RADIUS broadcast, when accounting packet
    will be send to more than one RADIUS server.

    WBR, Andrew
    --
    Andrew Zhilenko
    Please remove "hide-email." from my email address when replying,

    Andrew Zhilenko, Aug 12, 2004
  4. Michael

    Michael Guest

    hi!
    In reference manual is written that :

    "BindAddress
    This optional parameter specifies one or more addresses to listen for
    Radius requests on. It is only useful if you are running Radiator on a
    multi-homed host.
    "

    But I think I need something different approach.

    Michael, Aug 12, 2004