Radius attributes on ACS

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by can2002, Jun 18, 2006.

  1. can2002

    can2002 Guest

    Hi,

    I'm having problems configuring Radius attributes for a VPN 3000
    Concentrator on ACS 3.3(2) Build 2. I have added an AAA client and set
    it to authenticate using Radius (Cisco VPN 3000). I then went into
    'Interface Configuration' and selected 'RADIUS (Cisco VPN 3000)' and
    selected a range of attributes.

    When I edit any of my groups, I can see a section header of "Cisco VPN
    3000 Concentrator RADIUS Attributes", but no entries are displayed.

    I've tried enabling 'Per-user TACACS+/RADIUS Attributes' under the
    advanced configuration options in 'Interface Configuration' and enabling
    all the radius attributes on a per-user basis, but if I edit an existing
    user I still see no options for VPN 3000 RADIUS.

    I've double-checked the list of AAA clients and I can definitely see at
    least one that is authenticating via RADIUS (Cisco VPN 3000). Has
    anyone else seen a similar problem?

    Cheers,
    Chris
    can2002, Jun 18, 2006