    port in the machine.
    any help out there
    Smithy

    Alan Smith, Nov 9, 2004

  2. Alan Smith

    Billh Guest

    Go to where you set you screen saver and look at the Power button near the
    bottom right. Try changing the settings in there.

    Billh, Nov 9, 2004

  3. Alan Smith

    Rob Beech Guest

    Your game port is normally on your sound card. sometimes if you have on
    board sound you wont get one of thwese..
    its possible to buy an expansion board to fit in a pci slot with a 15pin
    socket on it.

    i think (although u'd have to check) you can also get a convertor to USB
    from 15 pin.
    Most joysticks are USB now (urs must be a couple of years old or so like
    mine)

    Rob Beech, Nov 10, 2004