RadioButtonList in a DataGrid

Discussion in 'Software' started by sathyanarayanan_v04, Jun 25, 2007.

  1. sathyanarayanan_v04

    sathyanarayanan_v04

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Hi all,
    I'm very new to C#.Net and i have a requirement for which i could not find a solution even after good amount of googling. Please help me.

    Requirement:

    I have a DataGrid that contains two columns. 1)Quesion 2)Set of Answers

    For Question i'm directly using the datagrid cell, but for set of Answers i'm trying to use RadioButtonList

    Now my task is to Dynamically create the Questions and Set of Answers; My data would be coming from a Web Service.

    Then after binding, i have a button in my page which when clicked, i need to identify the selected answer in each row( i.e in each radiobutton list)

    I tried using :

    RadioButtonList rbl = (RadioButtonList) MyDataGridName.Items.Cells[j].FindControl("RadioButtonListId");

    but this is throwing an error "Specified Cast is not allowed"

    Please help me how to bind the data and how to identify the selected radio button in each list.

    Thanks a lot in advance,

    Sathya

    sathyanarayanan_v04, Jun 25, 2007