    able to convert into MP3. i think it was called AVI**** something or other.
    does anyone know what it could have been called

    paranoid paul
    Paul Bennett, Sep 21, 2005

  2. Paul Bennett

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 21 Sep 2005 16:14:35 +0100, "Paul Bennett"
    <> wrote:

    >i used to have a great little prog that captured radio broadcasts and was
    >able to convert into MP3. i think it was called AVI**** something or other.
    >does anyone know what it could have been called

    Total Recorder works for me
    http://www.highcriteria.com/

    Evan
    Evan Platt, Sep 21, 2005

  3. Paul Bennett

    OldKenGoat Guest

    http://www.stationripper.com/

    --
    The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral
    philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for

    UNGOATME to reply!
    OldKenGoat, Sep 21, 2005
  4. Paul Bennett

    Cola Guest

    Cola, Sep 22, 2005
  5. Paul Bennett

    Daave Guest

    Paul Bennett wrote:
    > i used to have a great little prog that captured radio broadcasts and
    > was able to convert into MP3. i think it was called AVI**** something
    > or other. does anyone know what it could have been called

    Here's some info:

    http://all-streaming-media.com/record-audio-stream/

    Be careful with MP3 Stream Recorder; I believe it comes with Aureate.

    For non-MP3-streaming capture, I really like Streambox VCR.

    Dave
    Daave, Sep 22, 2005