    looking all day and i cannot find any.

    mike

    , Mar 23, 2008

  2. old man Guest

    If its a ati card you get the drivers from ATI
    If its a laptop you get the drivers from Dell, specific to your model, Tag #
    And since you dont mention the Dell model thats all that can be said

    old man, Mar 23, 2008

  3. Guest

    sorry my computer is a XPS 710,tHE DRIVERS I GOT FROM THEM DOES NOT GIVE ME
    CROSSFIRE IN THE CCC

    , Mar 23, 2008
  4. Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 13:26:53 -0000, ""
    <> wrote:

    >Please can someone show me a direct link to getting vista drivers for my
    >crossfire ati radeon x1950xt graphics card from the DELL site ive been
    >looking all day and i cannot find any.

    Go to http://www.dell.com . Click on Support. Enter your service tag
    number.

    Evan Platt, Mar 23, 2008
  5. Buffalo Guest

    wrote:
    > Please can someone show me a direct link to getting vista drivers for
    > my crossfire ati radeon x1950xt graphics card from the DELL site ive
    > been looking all day and i cannot find any.
    >
    > mike

    Hopefully someone will give you the step by step. I thought that Dell
    provided an auto-update program that you could run.
    Perhaps if you give your Dell Model # etc, it would make things easier.

    Buffalo, Mar 23, 2008
  6. ded Guest

    "" <> wrote in message
    > Please can someone show me a direct link to getting vista drivers for my
    > crossfire ati radeon x1950xt graphics card from the DELL site ive been
    > looking all day and i cannot find any.
    >
    > mike

    Radeon is manufactured by AMD, was it really so tricky for you
    to type AMD into google, then click on the Help/Support link
    on the AMD site?
    http://www.amd.com/us-en/SupportDrivers/ProcessorSupport/0,,15218_15219,00.html

    Then click on the "Download Graphics Drivers" link:
    http://ati.amd.com/support/driver.html

    Then scroll down and select your specific Vista operating system,
    then allow the wizard to check if your graphics card has the
    latest drivers already, or if there are fixes/patches etc.
    If there are no updated drivers available over what you already
    have installed, to follow the wizard and check the the troubleshooter.

    Was all that really too tricky for you?

    ded, Mar 24, 2008
  7. Mr. Arnold Guest

    "" <> wrote in message
    > Please can someone show me a direct link to getting vista drivers for my
    > crossfire ati radeon x1950xt graphics card from the DELL site ive been
    > looking all day and i cannot find any.

    You go to the manufacture and get the driver the 1950 series.

    http://ati.amd.com/support/driver.html

    Mr. Arnold, Mar 24, 2008