Radeon X1900 family at bit-tech.net

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by Silverstrand, Jan 25, 2006.

  1. Silverstrand

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    ATI have reclaimed the performance crown today with the launch of Radeon X1900XT and X1900XTX. We pitched it against the NVIDIA 7800 GTX 512MB and the results were impressive. In short, it's fast. Very fast.

    [​IMG]

    Quote: "When we reviewed the Radeon X1800XL and Radeon X1800XT, we found that the high quality anisotropic filtering mode was not as usable as it should be. In fact, there were very few games where we found that we were able to increase the texture filtering quality upto the desirable and almost angle-independent high quality anisotropic filtering mode. This is where things change."

    Link: http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/2006/01/24/x1900xtx_crossfire/1.html

    Silverstrand, Jan 25, 2006