    Gamertag: Devil Ray UK
    Games: Flat Out, Worms, Links 04, RS3BA, Splinter Cell : CT, Top Spin, Halo
    2, GR2, PES4, PGR 2, Doom 3, Rallisport 2, Mechassault 2

    KerplunKuK, Apr 29, 2005

  2. KerplunKuK

    Scraggy Guest

    KerplunKuK wrote:
    > I have a 9800pro and want to be able to attach it to either one of two
    > monitors.
    > It has a VGA adaptor and a DVI adaptor on the back and comes supplied
    > with a DVI to VGA adpator. Would this allow me to connect both to
    > two different VGA monitors?
    > I only want to use one at once so it does not need to operate both at
    > the same time.
    >
    > Thanks

    1.Yes
    2. It will operate both monitors simultaneously, subject to configuration,
    you can have it as a clone or an extended desktop.

    BTW Had you included all the relevant data on your earlier post, then it
    would have avoided two similar threads.

    --
    Politicians are like diapers. They should both be changed frequently
    and for the same reason

    Scraggy, Apr 29, 2005

  3. KerplunKuK

    FML Guest

    KerplunKuK spewed forth...

    > I have a 9800pro and want to be able to attach it to either one of two
    > monitors.
    > It has a VGA adaptor and a DVI adaptor on the back and comes supplied
    > with a DVI to VGA adpator. Would this allow me to connect both to two
    > different VGA monitors?
    > I only want to use one at once so it does not need to operate both at
    > the same time.
    >
    > Thanks

    Yes!

    FML, Apr 29, 2005