    online. Please send email to to reserve
    time. This service will be free. I will accept donations. Visit
    www.premiumpackets.com for more information.
    PremiumPackets, Nov 8, 2003

  2. PremiumPackets

    dmcknigh Guest

    Sir -
    Congratulations on passing the CCIE. Compliments to you for making
    your Lab available to your networking peers without looking for "the
    fast buck!! <sound of applause here>. I'd give you a donation just to
    support your future philanthropy.
    -dmcknigh-

    dmcknigh, Nov 13, 2003

  3. Thank you for your kind works. The rack is still available if
    yourself or anyone else is interested. And still FREE!

    PremiumPackets, Dec 3, 2003