Rabid, insane Brit cops continue in their efforts....

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by RichA, Aug 4, 2010.

  1. RichA

    RichA Guest

    RichA, Aug 4, 2010

  2. RichA

    Paul Heslop Guest

    RichA wrote:
    Rabid, insane RichA continue in his effort...to justify his existence

    --
    Paul (we break easy)
    Stop and Look

    Paul Heslop, Aug 4, 2010

  3. RichA

    RichA Guest

    On Aug 4, 3:05 am, Paul Heslop <> wrote:
    > RichA wrote:
    >
    > Rabid, insane RichA continue in his effort...to justify his existence

    Wow! That is SOOOOO original!

    RichA, Aug 4, 2010
  4. RichA

    Paul Heslop Guest

    RichA wrote:

    > On Aug 4, 3:05 am, Paul Heslop <> wrote:
    > > RichA wrote:
    > >
    > > Rabid, insane RichA continue in his effort...to justify his existence

    > Wow! That is SOOOOO original!

    like your frothy mouthed posts?

    Paul Heslop, Aug 4, 2010
  5. RichA

    Peter Guest

    > On 2010-08-03 17:31:28 -0700, RichA <> said:
    >
    >> ...to justify their existence in the face of 25-40% departmental
    >> budget cuts.
    >>
    >> Hilarious!
    >>
    >> http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/news/Photographer_forced_to_delete_images_news_300635.html

    > Oh
    >>

    > Rick! See what things have come to now;
    >
    > <
    > http://newsarse.com/2010/08/06/terrorists-sick-of-being-treated-like-photographers/

    LOL

    --
    Peter

    Peter, Aug 7, 2010
  6. RichA

    Rich Guest

    On Aug 6, 9:29 pm, Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
    > On 2010-08-03 17:31:28 -0700, RichA <> said:
    >
    > > ...to justify their existence in the face of 25-40% departmental
    > > budget cuts.

    > > Hilarious!

    > >http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/news/Photographer_forced_to_dele...

    > Oh
    >
    > Rick! See what things have come to now;
    >
    > <http://newsarse.com/2010/08/06/terrorists-sick-of-being-treated-like-...
    >

    > --
    > Regards,
    >
    > Savageduck

    They should be targeting those who have the potential to BE
    terrorists. Unless the 9/11 planes were manned by 40ish British
    photogs, I think the police use of their soon to be limited resources
    is pure politically-correct B.S.

    Rich, Aug 7, 2010
  7. RichA

    Martin Brown Guest

    On 07/08/2010 04:48, Savageduck wrote:
    > On 2010-08-06 20:22:13 -0700, Rich <> said:

    >>> Oh
    >>>
    >>> Rick! See what things have come to now;
    >>>
    >>> <http://newsarse.com/2010/08/06/terrorists-sick-of-being-treated-like-...
    >>> --
    >>> Regards,
    >>>
    >>> Savageduck

    >> They should be targeting those who have the potential to BE
    >> terrorists. Unless the 9/11 planes were manned by 40ish British
    >> photogs, I think the police use of their soon to be limited resources
    >> is pure politically-correct B.S.

    > Sigh!

    IRA terrorists tend to have that profile though 40ish may be a bit on
    the young side for them now. We don't just have to worry about Islamic
    terrorists here we also have Christian ones with a much longer history.

    You have a choice when you are taking architectural photographs that
    could be of use to terrorists - be reasonable with the security guys if
    challenged but refuse to delete any shots already taken or be totally
    belligerent. If the latter then you can expect to have problems.

    Anyway if halfwit plod only deleted the photos and did not trash them by
    taking a bunch more on top then there are plenty of media undelete
    programs that would easily recover naively deleted images (as any decent
    pro photographer should know). Far easier to agree to delete the images
    and then swap out the media immediately than argue with a moron.

    It is nowhere near as bad as having the camera back opened and film
    unravelled on a real classical film camera for instance.

    I wish people would stop responding to the RichA troll. He is like a
    broken record going on and on and on and on without saying anything.

    Regards,
    Martin Brown

    Martin Brown, Aug 7, 2010
  8. RichA

    Bruce Guest

    On Fri, 6 Aug 2010 20:22:13 -0700 (PDT), Rich <>
    wrote:

    >They should be targeting those who have the potential to BE
    >terrorists. Unless the 9/11 planes were manned by 40ish British
    >photogs, I think the police use of their soon to be limited resources
    >is pure politically-correct B.S.

    But the whole point, Rich, is that you *don't think*.

    Thinking would be good, but your contributions here are no more than a
    series of ignorant, unthinking knee-jerk reactions to anything that
    catches your eye.

    Bruce, Aug 7, 2010