  1. I would like to know if the objectives for exam 70-290 and 70-291 has been
    updated for R2. I can't seem to find anything about that on microsoft.com but
    notice sybex have books for it.

    =?Utf-8?B?ZG9uYWxkOTYx?=, Feb 21, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?ZG9uYWxkOTYx?=

    Lasher Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?ZG9uYWxkOTYx?= <> wrote in
    news::

    > I would like to know if the objectives for exam 70-290 and 70-291 has
    > been updated for R2. I can't seem to find anything about that on
    > microsoft.com but notice sybex have books for it.

    I would just assume they are.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Feb 21, 2006

  3. I have not seen this yet. I did however put a question into MS about it.
    Will let you know as soon as I hear something definitive.

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Feb 21, 2006
  4. >I would like to know if the objectives for exam 70-290 and 70-291 has been
    > updated for R2. I can't seem to find anything about that on microsoft.com
    > but
    > notice sybex have books for it.

    A (far fetched) guess is no:
    I haven't seen any 71-290 or 71-291, I have, however seen 071-282.
    My conclusion (which may be wrong) is that this is the beta version of
    070-282 with R2 included.

    Input is, however, sparse...

    Gorm Braarvig, Feb 21, 2006