    some of the shots but the camera I used is long gone and believe it was
    the culprit so no worries about that.

    Thanks!

    Digidork, Jul 31, 2006

  2. Digidork <> wrote:
    : <object width="240" height="205"><param name="movie"
    : value="http://www.photoshow.net

    : Not sure I'm doing this right as far as sharing the viewing...Oh well,
    : first time out.

    You're not.

    : And to think that I work on a computer all day. I'm going to get this
    : photo thing down soon, I hope.

    : BTW if anyone does get a look at my little photoshow, there's a line in
    : some of the shots but the camera I used is long gone and believe it was
    : the culprit so no worries about that.

    : Thanks!

    First your link doesn't work right. Second don't do this. This is a text
    only group so if you post a link post it for a link to a seperate page
    where your photo/movie/etc can be accessed. Don't try to link dirctly to
    the movie. To make a link to a page just put h t t p (without the spaces)
    colon slash slash followed by the address of the page. It is also good
    practice to tell everyone what is there before they go to the page. :)

    Thanks for your concideration.

    Randy

    Randy Berbaum
    Champaign, IL

    Randy Berbaum, Jul 31, 2006

  3. Digidork

    R C & M S Guest

    you aint got it yet.....send photoshow to yourself first to test it out,
    then
    send it to us

    R C & M S, Jul 31, 2006