    software that will extract the pictures out of this camera. Its seems to be
    a one - odd.

    thanks,g

    gene&pat, Aug 27, 2003

  2. gene&pat

    Steve B Guest

    Photoloader 2.0 was downloadable a while ago, sorry can't remember where for
    sure, may have been Casio's Japanese site. Another program that works good
    is QV Autocam from Beausoft but it doesn't seem able now to make thumbnails
    from jpg's that have been resaved in Paint Shop Pro 8 (7 was O.K.). I think
    this is a PSP8 problem with EXIF headers.

    Steve B, Aug 27, 2003