quotes

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by dilbert firestorm, Jan 2, 2008.

  1. how do I get rid of the graphical bar quote? I prefer the text quote
    when repling to messages.

    dilbert firestorm, Jan 2, 2008

  2. Leonidas Jones, Jan 2, 2008

  3. Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > dilbert firestorm wrote:
    > > how do I get rid of the graphical bar quote? I prefer the text quote
    > > when repling to messages.

    > This article should give you guidance:
    >
    > http://kb.mozillazine.org/Quote_bars
    >
    > Lee

    looks like the quote works partially. the quote arrows aren't showing
    up when I'm replying. did I put something in wrong?

    --
    Dilbert Firestorm

    Opus is my Hero!

    dilbert firestorm, Jan 14, 2008
  4. dilbert firestorm wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >> dilbert firestorm wrote:
    >> > how do I get rid of the graphical bar quote? I prefer the text

    >> quote > when repling to messages.
    >>
    >> This article should give you guidance:
    >>
    >> http://kb.mozillazine.org/Quote_bars
    >>
    >> Lee
    >>

    > looks like the quote works partially. the quote arrows aren't showing
    > up when I'm replying. did I put something in wrong?

    Are you replying using HTML or plain text?

    Lee

    --
    Leonidas Jones, Netscape/Mozilla Champion
    The Champs: http://mozillachampions.ufaq.org

    Leonidas Jones, Jan 14, 2008
  5. Leonidas Jones wrote:
    > dilbert firestorm wrote:
    > >> quote > when repling to messages.
    > >>
    > >> This article should give you guidance:
    > >>
    > >> http://kb.mozillazine.org/Quote_bars
    > >>
    > >> Lee
    > >>

    > > looks like the quote works partially. the quote arrows aren't showing
    > > up when I'm replying. did I put something in wrong?
    > >

    > Are you replying using HTML or plain text?
    >
    > Lee

    I'm replying in html.

    --
    Dilbert Firestorm

    Opus is my Hero!

    dilbert firestorm, Jan 15, 2008
  6. dilbert firestorm wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones wrote:
    >> dilbert firestorm wrote:

    >> showing > up when I'm replying. did I put something in wrong?
    >> >

    >> Are you replying using HTML or plain text?
    >>
    >> Lee
    >>

    > I'm replying in html.

    I don't know. Personally, I prefer the lines, so I've never tried to
    get rid of them. I do know that the quote appearance will be different
    in HTML mode, but then I use plain text exclusively. I'm afraid I can't
    be of much help.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Jan 15, 2008