    could one of the updates stuffed this one up? (this is what I am assuming)

    The "position reply and bottom" still works so OEQuotefix still seems to be
    working somewhat.
    cowboyz, Feb 23, 2005

  2. cowboyz

    Impossible Guest

    "cowboyz" <> wrote in message
    news:cvj1ub$78i$...
    > Not sure when it stopped doing it. Just reading through some large
    > threads and it used to colour all the replies but now it doesn't.
    >
    > running outlook express6 with sp2.
    >
    > could one of the updates stuffed this one up? (this is what I am assuming)
    >

    > The "position reply and bottom" still works so OEQuotefix still seems to
    > be working somewhat.

    Check here and see if this is relevant:

    "MS Active Accessibility (MSAA) must be installed for the coloring to
    work. Don't worry about this now; chances are, you already have it
    installed. So instlall the program first. It will display an error
    message in case you don't have oleacc.dll, which is part of MSAA. If
    you get that error message, proceed as follows: If you are using
    Win95, download and install
    http://www.winpatrol.com/win95/msaardk.exe. Note that this file is
    intended for the English version of Windows 95. It can be installed on
    other language versions but that will cause some standard dialogs to
    be displayed in English. For other Windows versions, check your
    Windows CD or search this site for oleacc.dll:
    http://www.drd.dyndns.org/search.html "

    Or for the latest version of QuoteFix, if that's a possible issue:

    http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/dl.php?get=OE-QuoteFix
    Impossible, Feb 23, 2005

  3. cowboyz

    cowboyz Guest

    Impossible wrote:
    > "cowboyz" <> wrote in message
    >> Not sure when it stopped doing it. Just reading through some large
    >> threads and it used to colour all the replies but now it doesn't.
    >>
    >> running outlook express6 with sp2.
    >>
    >> could one of the updates stuffed this one up? (this is what I am
    >> assuming) The "position reply and bottom" still works so OEQuotefix still
    >> seems to be working somewhat.
    >>

    > Check here and see if this is relevant:

    > "MS Active Accessibility (MSAA) must be installed for the coloring to
    > work. Don't worry about this now; chances are, you already have it
    > installed. So instlall the program first. It will display an error
    > message in case you don't have oleacc.dll, which is part of MSAA. If
    > you get that error message, proceed as follows: If you are using
    > Win95, download and install
    > http://www.winpatrol.com/win95/msaardk.exe. Note that this file is
    > intended for the English version of Windows 95. It can be installed on
    > other language versions but that will cause some standard dialogs to
    > be displayed in English. For other Windows versions, check your
    > Windows CD or search this site for oleacc.dll:
    > http://www.drd.dyndns.org/search.html "
    >

    > Or for the latest version of QuoteFix, if that's a possible issue:
    >
    > http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/dl.php?get=OE-QuoteFix

    This fixed it..

    Some features do not work correctly with Windows XP Service Pack 2
    (SP2). How can I fix that?
    In OE, uncheck "Block Images in HTML e-mail" under Tools - Options -
    Security - Download Images. You may need to restart the PC (or at least OE)
    afterwards.

    thanx.
    cowboyz, Feb 24, 2005