    In each backpack, there are 7 big cats
    For every big cat there are 7 little cats

    Question: How many legs are there in the bus?

    pcbutts1, Nov 17, 2007

  2. pcbutts1

    Guest

    "pcbutts1" <> wrote:

    >There are 7 girls on a bus
    > Each girl has 7 backpacks
    > In each backpack, there are 7 big cats
    > For every big cat there are 7 little cats
    >
    >Question: How many legs are there in the bus?

    All those mentioned, plus two for the driver.
    --

    Actual headline: Caucasian man mistaken for
    African-American suspect (w/photos of both men)

    , Nov 17, 2007

  3. pcbutts1

    Gazwad Guest

    , the effeminate-good-for-nothing and
    thin-skinned vaseline varmint who likes odious jizz whizzin' with
    mongooses, and whose partner is a floozy with an afflicted roast beef
    pita, wrote in <>:
    > "pcbutts1" <> wrote:
    >
    >>There are 7 girls on a bus
    >> Each girl has 7 backpacks
    >> In each backpack, there are 7 big cats
    >> For every big cat there are 7 little cats
    >>
    >>Question: How many legs are there in the bus?

    > All those mentioned, plus two for the driver.

    Doesn't a bus simply have wheels?

    is but a dream within a dream.

    Gazwad, Nov 18, 2007
  4. pcbutts1

    chuckcar Guest

    "pcbutts1" <> wrote in

    > There are 7 girls on a bus
    > Each girl has 7 backpacks
    > In each backpack, there are 7 big cats
    > For every big cat there are 7 little cats
    >
    > Question: How many legs are there in the bus?

    None. The girls are on the roof "on the bus" not "in the bus".

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Nov 18, 2007