  1. Jack

    Jack Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. Gorm Braarvig, Mar 13, 2006

  3. Jack

    Lasher Guest

    Re: Computer Geek or Serial Killer

    "Gorm Braarvig" <> wrote in news:ehqTxOvRGHA.4792
    @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

    > http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/killerquiz/

    5/10

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010
    Lasher, Mar 13, 2006
  4. Jack

    LRM Guest

    Re: Computer Geek or Serial Killer

    All gawked in amazement when: Lasher assaulted us with:
    > "Gorm Braarvig" <> wrote in news:ehqTxOvRGHA.4792
    > @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/killerquiz/

    > 5/10

    8/10
    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Mar 14, 2006
  5. Jack

    Neil Guest

    Re: Computer Geek or Serial Killer

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:uuRUzYwRGHA.2332
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > All gawked in amazement when: Lasher assaulted us with:
    >> "Gorm Braarvig" <> wrote in news:ehqTxOvRGHA.4792
    >> @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:
    >>
    >>> http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/killerquiz/

    >> 5/10

    > 8/10

    9/10 first go...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - I'm old enough to know better, but too young to care.
    Neil, Mar 14, 2006
  6. Re: Computer Geek or Serial Killer

    **Neil's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > did you hear "LRM" <> say in
    > news:uuRUzYwRGHA.2332 @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> All gawked in amazement when: Lasher assaulted us with:
    >>> "Gorm Braarvig" <> wrote in news:ehqTxOvRGHA.4792
    >>> @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

    >>> 5/10

    >> 8/10

    > 9/10 first go...

    8/10

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent!
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 14, 2006
  7. Jack

    James Guest

    Re: Computer Geek or Serial Killer

    12/10 but I used testking....

    James, Mar 14, 2006
  8. Jack

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Computer Geek or Serial Killer

    On Mar 13, 2006 at 11:34pm "James" blathered:

    > 12/10 but I used testking....

    What a Jameshole.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    Whateva, Whateva, I do what I want!
    TechGeekPro, Mar 14, 2006
  9. Jack

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Computer Geek or Serial Killer

    On Mar 13, 2006 at 11:34pm "James" blathered:

    > 12/10 but I used testking....
    >
    > "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    >> **Neil's** the one who fcukin said it
    >> <<-------------------------------->>
    >>> did you hear "LRM" <> say in
    >>> news:uuRUzYwRGHA.2332 @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    >>> 9/10 first go...
    >>>

    >> 8/10

    6/10

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    The road less taken is less taken for a reason.
    TechGeekPro, Mar 14, 2006
  10. Jack

    lowdes Guest

    Re: Computer Geek or Serial Killer

    Gay

    lowdes, Mar 14, 2006
  11. Re: Computer Geek or Serial Killer

    **James's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > 12/10 but I used testking....

    You would you a$$fsuker!

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --Who the fsuk let you out of your cage anyways?
    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 14, 2006
  12. Re: Computer Geek or Serial Killer

    **lowdes's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 14, 2006
  13. Jack

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Computer Geek or Serial Killer

    On Mar 14, 2006 at 12:51am "lowdes" blathered:

    > (Most Valuable Microsoft Certified Head Asploder)
    > Gay

    Agreed.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! You shut up you!
    TechGeekPro, Mar 14, 2006
  14. Re: Computer Geek or Serial Killer

    6/10 Though I would swear it was worse...

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Mar 14, 2006
  15. Jack

    Neil Guest

    Re: Computer Geek or Serial Killer

    did you hear "James" <> say in news:eLSgTCyRGHA.4456
    @TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

    > 12/10 but I used testking....

    ok, that was actually funny...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Back up my hard disk? I can't find the reverse switch!
    Neil, Mar 14, 2006
  16. Jack

    Frisbee® Guest

    "James" <> wrote in message
    > 12/10 but I used testking....

    PotD
    Frisbee®, Mar 14, 2006
  17. Jack

    Frisbee® Guest

    "lowdes" <> wrote in message
    > (Most Valuable Microsoft Certified Head Asploder)
    > Gay

    You got a thing for Lasher?
    Frisbee®, Mar 14, 2006
  18. Jack

    LnkWizard Guest

    > **Neil's** the one who fcukin said it
    > <<-------------------------------->>
    > > did you hear "LRM" <> say in
    > > news:uuRUzYwRGHA.2332 @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    > >
    > >> All gawked in amazement when: Lasher assaulted us with:

    > >> 8/10

    > > 9/10 first go...
    > >

    > 8/10

    8/10 first pass.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com
    LnkWizard, Mar 14, 2006
  19. Jack

    Frisbee® Guest

    "LnkWizard" <> wrote in message

    > "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    >> **Neil's** the one who fcukin said it
    >> <<-------------------------------->>
    >> > did you hear "LRM" <> say in
    >> > news:uuRUzYwRGHA.2332 @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    >> > 9/10 first go...
    >> >

    >> 8/10
    >>

    > 8/10 first pass.

    I refuse to take this test. Let me know if there's a real/fake boobs test
    somewhere. I never care what I get on that exam either, but at least I'll
    check it out.

    Peg Bundy: You know, those are fake boobs.
    Al & Bud Bundy (in unison): WHO CARES?
    Frisbee®, Mar 14, 2006
  20. Jack

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Computer Geek or Serial Killer

    LnkWizard <> rambled:

    >>> 9/10 first go...
    >>>

    >> 8/10
    >>

    > 8/10 first pass.

    ditto.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    nerd32768's mother told him to clean his room. Instead, he visited
    www.mcngp.com.
    Briscobar, Mar 14, 2006