Quirks

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Keith Chilton, Dec 21, 2006.

  1. Anyone have any interesting quirks they'd like to share?

    I just came across one that's been bugging me a while.
    It had to do with Yahoo Messenger. When my Yahoo Messenger is loaded and the
    buddy list window is showing I couldn't close it by pressing the X button in
    the upper right. The minimize or restore wouldnt work either. I had to get
    it out of the way by going to the task bar and right clicking the thing down
    there. Annoying. I found though that increasing the item "Icon" size from 32
    to 34 has allowed me to regain my sanity. (appearance tab > advanced button)
    haha

    messages of this kind, please advise us immediately. Opinions, conclusions
    and other information expressed in this message are not given or endorsed by
    my firm or employer unless otherwise indicated by an authorized
    representative independent of this message.

    Keith Chilton, Dec 21, 2006

  2. I cannot add a solution for this, but how in the world you thought of
    increasing the "Icon" size from 32 to 34 is a better question! You are
    starting to think like a very experienced technician -- thinking outside
    of the box! Or just spitballing :) LOL. See how that works!

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Dec 22, 2006

  3. Changing the size of the Item "caption button" will work too Michael but the
    Item "Icon" seemed like the more quirkier fix haha

    Keith Chilton, Dec 22, 2006