    configure this unit.

    Thanks.

    , Dec 12, 2005

  2. Andrew Crane Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I have been asked to set up a Quintum tenor AS 400. The Tenor will be
    > in a remote location. we need to be able to use netmeeting, routed
    > through the tenor gateway to the PSTN.
    >
    > I have no experience with VOIP or Quintum. The documentation isn't
    > worth much. I'm hoping someone can tell me what steps I need to take to
    > configure this unit.

    Learn about VOIP and Quintum
    Hire a consultant.

    IMHO the documentation is adaquate for getting the thing running as long as
    you have a basic knowledge of the PSTN and of VOIP. I don't think the Tenor
    range is up to much compared with their CMS offering, but it will do light
    duty work without too much looking after.

    Regards
    Andrew

    --
    Inweb Networks 01784494400 www.inweb.co.uk