quiet

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 7, 2008.

  1. Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 7, 2008

  2. Tony Sperling, Sep 7, 2008

  3. Tony Sperling, Sep 7, 2008
  4. Well, I ultimately expect things to quiet down here as 64-bit becomes
    mainstream. And the issues stop being "64bit" and start being just a Vista
    problem. ;) But the NGs seem like they're down a bit overall, not just here.
    It could mean the web interface is having problems.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 8, 2008
  5. Well, I ultimately expect things to quiet down here as 64-bit becomes

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 8, 2008