    so umm, for those of use still here, I wish you a very Merry
    X/Christmas, and a happy new year... although chances are I'll be back
    before then, got to "work" days other than stat days.
    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Dec 24, 2004

  2. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Adder Guest

    In article <> in nz.comp on Fri, 24 Dec
    2004 15:44:47 +1300, Dave - Dave.net.nz <> says...
    > either NIN isn't grabbing messages from many places at the moment, a lot
    > of ISP's are having propogation issues, or damn near everyone has gone
    > for X/Christmas.

    paradise is not getting much traffic either

    Adder, Dec 24, 2004

  3. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Adder, Dec 24, 2004
  4. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Craig Shore Guest

    On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 16:24:21 +1300, Adder <> wrote:

    >In article <> in nz.comp on Fri, 24 Dec
    >2004 15:44:47 +1300, Dave - Dave.net.nz <> says...
    >> either NIN isn't grabbing messages from many places at the moment, a lot
    >> of ISP's are having propogation issues, or damn near everyone has gone
    >> for X/Christmas.

    >paradise is not getting much traffic either

    I think it's just quiet. I wondered about it this morning and checked google
    groups. There was bugger all there too, Paradise was a little ahead of that.
    Craig Shore, Dec 24, 2004
  5. Dave - Dave.net.nz

    Craig Shore, Dec 24, 2004