    kpg Guest

    Keep it down out there!

    Yesterday was Mardi Gras and my head hurts.
    kpg, Feb 25, 2004

  2. kpg

    Consultant Guest

    shrove tuesday

    Consultant, Feb 25, 2004

  3. kpg

    kat Guest

    Ash Wednesday

    --
    Kat MCNGP Wanna be

    /* Good little Catholic Girl*/
    kat, Feb 25, 2004
  4. kpg

    Jtyc Guest

    > /* Good little Catholic Girl*/

    *suppresses dirty thoughts*
    Jtyc, Feb 25, 2004
  5. kpg

    Consultant Guest

    freaky friday

    Consultant, Feb 25, 2004
  6. kpg

    Consultant Guest

    kat, i am still awaiting your pic

    Consultant, Feb 25, 2004
  7. kpg

    Jtyc Guest

    > kat, i am still awaiting your pic

    Well now we need to see the catholic girl in a skirt pics too.

    *bad thoughts... bad thoughts*
    Jtyc, Feb 25, 2004
  8. kpg

    kat Guest

    Again. I thought you were female?

    --
    Kat MCNGP Wanna be

    /* Modestly tries to cover herself. "The skirt is too short!" */
    kat, Feb 25, 2004
  9. kpg

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > > kat, i am still awaiting your pic
    >

    > Well now we need to see the catholic girl in a skirt pics too.

    Me too. And I agree.

    > *bad thoughts... bad thoughts*

    Oh so bad. But yet, so good.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    ---
    Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?
    Ken Briscoe, Feb 25, 2004
  10. kpg

    kat Guest

    Boys, boys, boys.

    What kind of idiot do you take me for? If you want pictures of some hot,
    young schoolgirl, put a spy cam in your sisters' shower. You know you wanna.

    If it's *intellectual* stimulation you want, I'm your girl :D

    --
    Kat MCNGP Wanna be

    /* Naughty but Nice */
    kat, Feb 25, 2004
  11. kpg

    Jtyc Guest

    > Again. I thought you were female?

    Depends... would that enhance or hurt our "relationship"?
    Jtyc, Feb 26, 2004
  12. Now why did the old Murray Head tune "One Night in Bangkok" suddenly pop
    into my head when you posted that?? <G>

    --
    Larry Samuels
    MCNGP #68

    Larry Samuels, Feb 26, 2004
  13. kpg

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Now why did the old Murray Head tune "One Night in Bangkok" suddenly pop
    > into my head when you posted that?? <G>

    Because you're a pervert, Larry. Because you're a pervert.

    HTH. HAND.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    ---
    Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?
    Ken Briscoe, Feb 26, 2004
  14. kpg

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:#IQs#5A$DHA.3772
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    >> Now why did the old Murray Head tune "One Night in Bangkok" suddenly pop
    >> into my head when you posted that?? <G>

    > Because you're a pervert, Larry. Because you're a pervert.
    >
    > HTH. HAND.
    >
    > --
    >

    > KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    > ---
    > Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?

    you keep-a yo hands off our canadian girls. you hear me, ey!

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    Things I learnt in the army:
    Rowdy Yates, Feb 26, 2004
  15. LOL Who needs hands??

    Larry Samuels, Feb 26, 2004
  16. kpg

    Consultant Guest

    my sister is 41 and i don't think she would wear the outift in the shower

    Consultant, Feb 26, 2004
  17. kpg

    kat Guest

    Rowdy, defending his country. In a messed up, only-Rowdy-would
    understand way.

    Way to go, eh.

    Rowdy Yates wrote:

    > "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:#IQs#5A$DHA.3772
    > @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
    >

    >>>Now why did the old Murray Head tune "One Night in Bangkok" suddenly pop
    >>>into my head when you posted that?? <G>

    >>Because you're a pervert, Larry. Because you're a pervert.
    >>
    >>HTH. HAND.
    >>
    >>--
    >>

    >>KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26
    >>
    >>first initial last name AT hotmail DOT com
    >>

    >>---
    >>Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?
    >>

    > you keep-a yo hands off our canadian girls. you hear me, ey!

    --
    Kat MCNGP Wanna be

    /* Saying your OS is the best in the world 'cause more people use it is
    like saying McDonalds makes the best food in the world. */
    kat, Feb 26, 2004
  18. kpg

    kat Guest

    Oh man..if she's 41, how old are you??? Am I the youngest one in this
    group?

    Consultant wrote:

    > my sister is 41 and i don't think she would wear the outift in the shower

    --
    Kat MCNGP Wanna be

    /* Ducks away from perverted old men */
    kat, Feb 26, 2004
  19. kpg

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Oh man..if she's 41, how old are you??? Am I the youngest one in this
    > group?

    kat, we're dealing with a bunch of old farts here.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 26, 2004
  20. kpg

    kat Guest

    You not included?

    Ken Briscoe wrote:
    >>Oh man..if she's 41, how old are you??? Am I the youngest one in this
    >>group?

    > kat, we're dealing with a bunch of old farts here.

    --
    Kat MCNGP Wanna be

    /* Happy to be underage for once! */
    kat, Feb 26, 2004