    do I correct this? Thanks
    --
    Les

    Lester Solnin, Jan 31, 2005

  2. Lester Solnin wrote:
    > I downloaded Quicktime. I do not like the .jpeg since there a lot of
    > pictures not showing. I uninstalled quicktime and deleted everything with
    > the name Quicktime..yet, when I try to save a picture, it's quicktime. How
    > do I correct this? Thanks

    Download and install Irfanview. Choose the .jpg extension to be
    associated with it. Nice, free program.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jan 31, 2005

  3. Lester Solnin

    Rob K Guest

    On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 05:19:56 GMT, Lester Solnin wrote:

    > I downloaded Quicktime. I do not like the .jpeg since there a lot of
    > pictures not showing. I uninstalled quicktime and deleted everything with
    > the name Quicktime..yet, when I try to save a picture, it's quicktime. How
    > do I correct this? Thanks

    Select a *jpeg file. Hold the shift key, right click, select Open with
    and set a new default according to your wishes.

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13
    vf ab ybatre gurer, abg rira ng ubgznvy.

    Rob K, Jan 31, 2005