    SS Guest

    I tried to install Quicktime but it says I need 2000 or XP - I'm sure in the
    past I had Quicktime on 98 - is there a way i gan get it to work on Win98?

    SS, May 30, 2006

  2. SS

    Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, May 30, 2006

  3. SS

    Mitch Guest

    In article <IW1fg.6860$>, SS
    <> wrote:

    > I tried to install Quicktime but it says I need 2000 or XP - I'm sure in the
    > past I had Quicktime on 98 - is there a way i gan get it to work on Win98?

    You just need a version of QuickTime that is older.
    Obviously, you shouldn't be looking at the most recent products to fit
    with a machine and OS from 1997 or 1998!

    Check here for QT 6.5.2:
    http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/quicktime652forwindows.html
    or even here, for QT 5

    Mitch, May 30, 2006
  4. SS

    gangle Guest

    "SS" wrote
    > I tried to install Quicktime but it says I need 2000 or XP - I'm sure in the
    > past I had Quicktime on 98 - is there a way i gan get it to work on Win98?

    Quicktime 7 cannot be installed on 98 or ME.
    The reason? Quicktime people are fuckheads
    who want to be like Microsoft fuckheads.
    They are licking each others anuses.

    gangle, May 31, 2006
  5. SS

    Plato Guest

    SS wrote:

    > I tried to install Quicktime but it says I need 2000 or XP - I'm sure in the
    > past I had Quicktime on 98 - is there a way i gan get it to work on Win98?

    Then use an older version that works with Windows 98.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Jun 1, 2006