    tried in Nero I get told they aren't compatible. Is there some kind of
    converter that I can use to get the clips so that they can be burned?

    BsT
    Beowulfie, Feb 10, 2005

  2. Beowulfie

    theyak Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > I have some clips in Quicktime that I'd like to burn to a VCD but when I've
    > tried in Nero I get told they aren't compatible. Is there some kind of
    > converter that I can use to get the clips so that they can be burned?
    >
    > BsT

    Quicktime pro.
    theyak, Feb 11, 2005

  3. Beowulfie

    Beowulfie Guest

    "theyak" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    > > I have some clips in Quicktime that I'd like to burn to a VCD but when

    I've
    > > tried in Nero I get told they aren't compatible. Is there some kind of
    > > converter that I can use to get the clips so that they can be burned?
    > >
    > > BsT
    > >

    > Quicktime pro.

    Ok, so clarifying...if I go get Quicktime Pro I'll have no problem burning
    Quicktime movie files to vcds and playing them on a dvd player. Right?

    BsT
    Beowulfie, Feb 11, 2005
  4. Beowulfie

    Biz Guest

    Quicktime Pro will export to mpeg...

    Biz, Feb 11, 2005
  5. Beowulfie

    theyak Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    > "theyak" <> wrote in message
    > > In article <>,
    > > says...
    > > > I have some clips in Quicktime that I'd like to burn to a VCD but when

    > I've
    > > > tried in Nero I get told they aren't compatible. Is there some kind of
    > > > converter that I can use to get the clips so that they can be burned?
    > > >
    > > > BsT
    > > >

    > > Quicktime pro.
    > >

    > Ok, so clarifying...if I go get Quicktime Pro I'll have no problem burning
    > Quicktime movie files to vcds and playing them on a dvd player. Right?
    >
    > BsT

    It's a way to do it. File - export - movie to avi format. Then you can
    encode it however you like.

    If the file has a no save flag on it or some such business then you'll
    have to use dumpster to get rid of it first.
    theyak, Feb 12, 2005