    cb12 Guest

    Does anyone know where to get quicltime for windows,Not quicktime player.I
    cant even find it on there sight.thanks in advance.
    cb12, Nov 28, 2003

  2. cb12

    chuckie® Guest

    Go to the Apple site, click on software and scroll down, it's there...$29.99...

    chuckie®, Nov 28, 2003

  3. cb12

    cb12 Guest

    It came with a program I bought but for some reason wont load I have it on
    disk free.Here is the error I keep getting - QT32 caused an invalid page
    fault in
    module QT32.EXE at 0167:0040ab64.
    TIA.

    cb12, Nov 28, 2003
  4. cb12

    chuckie® Guest

    Sounds like a faulty installation program. You might try contacting the software distributor,
    and/or Apple in this regard. Most companies will help out with a fix or a new disk...luck...

    chuckie®, Nov 29, 2003