    Any suggestions on how to cure this?

    Thanks
    Charlie
    im, Jan 30, 2006

  2. im

    Duane Arnold Guest

    im <> wrote in message
    <xTmDf.7871$>...

    > On many web sites I get the quicktime logo and nothing else.

    Nothing I haven't planned for.

    > However when I display the page in Explorer or Opera the site works
    > perfectly.

    Your parents had a very strange conception of life.

    > I conclude that this has something to do with some plug-in or file
    > association but I can not figure out what it is.

    I can't figure out what it is either.

    > As an example of a site that does this for me, Mapquest, click on the
    > directions and bang, big blue Q.

    Big change.

    > As I said it works in all other browsers.

    I don't care what you said.

    Yes. **** right off and die.

    > Thanks Charlie.

    Thanks. I really appreciate that.

    --
    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Jan 30, 2006

  3. im wrote:

    > On many web sites I get the quicktime logo and nothing else. However
    >when I display the page in Explorer or Opera the site works perfectly.
    > I conclude that this has something to do with some plug-in or file
    >association but I can not figure out what it is.
    > As an example of a site that does this for me, Mapquest, click on the
    >directions and bang, big blue Q. As I said it works in all other browsers.
    > Any suggestions on how to cure this?
    >
    >Thanks
    >Charlie

    That's quite interesting.
    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  4. im wrote:

    > On many web sites I get the quicktime logo and nothing else. However
    >when I display the page in Explorer or Opera the site works perfectly.
    > I conclude that this has something to do with some plug-in or file
    >association but I can not figure out what it is.
    > As an example of a site that does this for me, Mapquest, click on the
    >directions and bang, big blue Q. As I said it works in all other browsers.
    > Any suggestions on how to cure this?
    >
    >Thanks
    >Charlie

    That's quite interesting.
    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  5. Re: Re: Quicktime/Firefox 1.5

    Duane Arnold wrote:

    >Nothing I haven't planned for.
    >

    >Your parents had a very strange conception of life.
    >

    >I can't figure out what it is either.
    >

    >Big change.
    >

    >I don't care what you said.
    >

    >Yes. **** right off and die.
    >

    >Thanks. I really appreciate that.

    Does using that kind of language make you feel better ?
    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006