    Any news on a Quicktime version that runs on Windows x64? I'm using the
    Quicktime Alternative app atm.

    Kol

    Kolin Tregaskes, Jul 16, 2006

  2. Kolin Tregaskes

    Aaron Kelley Guest

    7.1 does not work if you have the KB908531 hotfix installed.
    7.0.4 works fine.

    - Aaron

    Aaron Kelley, Jul 16, 2006

  3. I'll stick with the Alternative app for now then.

    Kol

    Kolin Tregaskes, Jul 16, 2006
  4. Kolin Tregaskes wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >Any news on a Quicktime version that runs on Windows x64? I'm using the
    >Quicktime Alternative app atm.

    You're probably better off with QTA, anyway... <g>

    --
    Steve Foster [SBS MVP]

    Steve Foster [SBS MVP], Jul 16, 2006
  5. Keep using Quicktime alternative, but version should be 1.69
    Versions 1.70 and 1.71 b3 don't support Windows XP x64 and Server 2003.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jul 16, 2006