    does anyone know how i can get it back or where i can download it

    tia
    gina
    Gina & Keith, Jul 19, 2004

  2. Gina & Keith

    Win Guest

    What are you trying to do
    maybe that would help[
    what are you trying to plug in

    Win, Jul 19, 2004

  3. Gina & Keith

    Keyser Soze Guest

    Win wrote:
    > What are you trying to do
    > maybe that would help[
    > what are you trying to plug in

    Her vibrator.

    Keyser Soze, Jul 19, 2004
  4. Gina & Keith

    Reid Decker Guest

    Try going to Help and Support, then System Restore. Set your Restore
    Point to a date before the problem started. You can go back a month or so if
    needed. Use the left arrow above the calendar and hilight a date.

    Reid Decker, Jul 19, 2004
  5. Gina & Keith

    Ian Moyce Guest

    Get on messenger you sneaky ****
    Ian Moyce, Jul 19, 2004
  6. Gina & Keith

    Keyser Soze Guest

    Gina & Keith wrote:
    > cant get thru

    No surprise there then, you top-poasting ameriKKKan bint.
    Keyser Soze, Jul 19, 2004