    XP Home. Is there a way to recover this program? I had tried system
    recovery, but Quicken now says that there is a problem opening and I will
    need to re-install it.

    SilverR1_04, Aug 10, 2004

  2. SilverR1_04

    WebWalker Guest

    On Mon, 9 Aug 2004 19:28:50 -0700, "SilverR1_04" <>
    wrote:

    >I had uninstalled Quicken 2004 that came pre-installed on a new HP PC with
    >XP Home. Is there a way to recover this program? I had tried system
    >recovery, but Quicken now says that there is a problem opening and I will
    >need to re-install it.

    All the Quicken system file was gone (after the unistall), you only
    system recover the Quicken registry entries which it can't do much thing

    If the system don't came with the said software CD then I think you need
    to buy a copy from Quicken's company.

    --
    WebWalker

    WebWalker, Aug 10, 2004