    Am I screwing up, or is Quicken telling me to get lost?

    --
    Mike X

    Mike X, May 2, 2004

  2. Mike X

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Mike X" <> wrote in message
    news:qEblc.11603$...
    > Any Quicken experts out there? When I ask for an online stock portfolio
    > quote update, I get the message "Server Error" and I don't get any quotes.
    > Am I screwing up, or is Quicken telling me to get lost?
    >
    > --
    > Mike X

    Not me, but I have my gripes about Quicken too. Like no real support unless
    you want to pay for it...grrrr...

    Toolman Tim, May 2, 2004

  3. Mike X wrote:

    > Any Quicken experts out there? When I ask for an online stock portfolio
    > quote update, I get the message "Server Error" and I don't get any quotes.
    > Am I screwing up, or is Quicken telling me to get lost?

    That generally means you failed the credit check.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 4892F
    AOL Diary: (New 4/22) http://snipurl.com/aoldiary

    Blinky the Shark, May 2, 2004
  4. Mike X

    Franklin Guest

    Quickbooks too, I hate that.

    Franklin, May 3, 2004
  5. Mike X

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Yeah - the Boss uses that (and 4 others in our accounting dept.) They signed
    up for one year support, but I cancelled the renewal on it. If they have any
    *real* problems, maybe they'll get some *real* software <g>

    Just kidding...it does what they need. I'm just glad I don't have to use it.
    T.T.

    Toolman Tim, May 3, 2004