    Retail Quicken.

    Your help is Greatly Appreciated,

    Wayne R. Russ

    Wayne R. Russ, Aug 20, 2004

  2. Wayne R. Russ

    HF Guest

    No Manual for a start
    "Wayne R. Russ" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello Everyone,
    >
    > I can get Intuit's 2004 Quicken Deluxe, Full, OEM for less than $20.00
    > at Price Watch. Can someone tell me the difference between the OEM and
    > Retail Quicken.
    >
    > Your help is Greatly Appreciated,
    >
    > Wayne R. Russ

    ---

    HF, Aug 20, 2004

  3. Wayne R. Russ

    HF Guest

    In addition - What happened to your Search button ?- for instance
    www.whatisit.com would tell you.
    > Hello Everyone,
    >
    > I can get Intuit's 2004 Quicken Deluxe, Full, OEM for less than $20.00
    > at Price Watch. Can someone tell me the difference between the OEM and
    > Retail Quicken.
    >
    > Your help is Greatly Appreciated,
    >
    > Wayne R. Russ

    ---

    HF, Aug 20, 2004
  4. Wayne R. Russ

    HF Guest

    www.askjeeves.com
    "HF" <21.co.uk> wrote in message
    > In addition - What happened to your Search button ?- for instance
    > www.whatisit.com would tell you.
    > "Wayne R. Russ" <> wrote in message
    > > Hello Everyone,
    > >
    > > I can get Intuit's 2004 Quicken Deluxe, Full, OEM for less than

    $20.00
    > > at Price Watch. Can someone tell me the difference between the OEM and
    > > Retail Quicken.
    > >
    > > Your help is Greatly Appreciated,
    > >
    > > Wayne R. Russ
    > >

    > ---

    ---

    HF, Aug 20, 2004
  5. Wayne R. Russ

    bmoag Guest

    Either way you get a defective product that has a high chance of corrupting
    your financial information from a previous version of Quicken and you get
    absolutely no support from Intuit unless you want to pay for it. I think $20
    is way too much to pay for any version of anything made by Intuit.

    bmoag, Aug 21, 2004