    I'll forget this computer and go watch television.

    --
    Mike X

    Mike X, May 3, 2004

  2. Juan Pérez

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Mike X,<> captured everyone's attention with this
    hysterical rendition of yankee doodle:
    > When I screw up I do it royally. Now, in addition to not being able
    > to get quotes out of Quicken, I get the message "end to end test
    > failed" and "No response received for ICMP test messages sent by your
    > computer" I think I'll forget this computer and go watch television.

    Real good information,that.

    --
    Juan
    R.B. deux

    Juan Pérez, May 3, 2004

  3. Toolman Tim

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Juan Pérez" <> wrote in message
    > Mike X,<> captured everyone's attention with this
    > hysterical rendition of yankee doodle:
    > > When I screw up I do it royally. Now, in addition to not being able
    > > to get quotes out of Quicken, I get the message "end to end test
    > > failed" and "No response received for ICMP test messages sent by your
    > > computer" I think I'll forget this computer and go watch television.
    > >

    > Real good information,that.

    Yeah - it's real high on my "ignore" list too...maybe if there was something
    else to add....

    Toolman Tim, May 3, 2004
  4. Dan Shea

    Dan Shea Guest

    These problems may not be Quicken's fault. Your computer is failing
    to contact the server, whatever server that is. If you don't have any
    other network issues, I would say there's a problem at the other end,
    on the quote server. I don't know anything about Quicken, but you
    might look for a setting that specifies this server. Try pinging it
    from a command prompt and see if you can get a response that way.

    Cheers,
    dan

    Dan Shea, May 3, 2004