    running into with 64) Any ideas?

    The second is the download that happens each time you open QB and then IE
    tries open but fails. This one has not been as important - more like annoying!

    =?Utf-8?B?SG90Zm9vdA==?=, Sep 22, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SG90Zm9vdA==?=

    Theo Guest

    Since QuickBooks is an Intuit product, and not a Microsoft
    product, you need to contact http://quickbooks.intuit.com/
    Support to see what they have to say about the situation.
    The software may simple not work properly on an x64
    platform. Intuit would be the most reliable source of the
    necessary information.

    Theo, Sep 22, 2007

  3. I was there first - they have a fix for 32 which did not help and suggest to
    see Vista sites for any further Vista problems. Ping- Pong!

    =?Utf-8?B?SG90Zm9vdA==?=, Sep 22, 2007