    as a AVI or MPG or anything that will play as a file on a PC really.... is
    there a simple freeware program or something?

    Thanks in advance
    Paul Hill, Aug 24, 2004

  2. Paul Hill

    Biz Guest

    www.dvdrhelp.com

    Biz, Aug 24, 2004

  3. Paul Hill

    Neil Guest

    I would just use DVD Shrink 3.2 to extract the DVD to your hard drive. You
    can use most DVD Players or Media Players to play it from your hard drive.
    (You will simply point your player at the file VIDEO_TS.IFO.)

    DVD Shrink 3.2 allows you to specifiy that the ultimate destination of your
    extraction will either be a single layer DVD disk or a dual layer DVD disk.
    It will automatically shrink (compress) the video to fit the destination.
    If you specify that the ultimate destination will be a dual layer disk, DVD
    Shrink 3.2 should not compress the video at all. In any case, you can
    adjust your compression manually, if you want.

    Furthermore, you can use DVD Shrink 3.2 to Re-Author the DVD. This means
    that you can extract just the main movie and forget about the extras. You
    can also leave out languages that are of no interest to you.

    Neil

    Neil, Aug 24, 2004
  4. Paul Hill

    Kenny Guest

    EazyVCD will do what you want and it's free.
    http://www.eazyvcd.tk/

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny, Aug 24, 2004