    Does anyone know about this - or should I contact MSFT?

    TIA.

    Cheers!
    Null, Jul 7, 2003

  2. Yes, an exam can count for more than one certification title (MCSD, MCDBA,
    MCSE, etc.).

    An exam cannot, however, count twice for the same Microsoft certification
    title (i.e. you cannot have an exam count as one of the required MCAD exams
    and also as a required MCAD elective).

    Good luck to you,
    Davin Mickelson

    "Null" <> wrote in message
    > Hola -
    >
    > If I take the SQLServer2000 exam (70-229) as an elective for MCSD.NET can

    > also get credif for that exam to achieve tthe MCDBA?
    >
    > I looked through the FAQs on microsoft.com/traincert but wasn't able to

    find

    Davin Mickelson, Jul 7, 2003

  3. Null

    Null Guest

    Davin,

    Thanks a lot for taking the time to answer my question. I appreciate it!

    Peace!

    Null, Jul 7, 2003