    I assume it's ok to use a telephone extension lead with one of these, ie:
    phone->5m/10m extension->uk adapter knoblet->PAP2

    Thanks

    Doehead, Jan 26, 2006

  2. Thus spaketh Doehead:
    > I assume it's ok to use a telephone extension lead with one of these,
    > ie: phone->5m/10m extension->uk adapter knoblet->PAP2
    >

    > Thanks

    Yes.

    You could butcher a RJ-11 cable connect one end directly to the PAP2 and then
    wire up the other end to a BABT Master socket, and if so wish have extension
    sockets running off them, as you would your normal phone line.

    --
    For £5 when referred to easyMobile contact me via
    www.south-east-birmingham.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

    {{{{{Welcome}}}}}, Jan 26, 2006