    6122 colour inkjet printers? I'm curious about the lifespan of the
    cartridges and most importantly their refillability.

    Many thanks.

    Bob, Jul 27, 2003

  2. I have a HP 960c printer and the ink seems to be going fast. I may just dump
    the printer and e-mail my statements, Invoices. I use the machine for
    business , but it seems to costly.

    In news:bg14k4$t3j$,
    Bob <> typed: With a :)

    § GateKeeper §, Jul 27, 2003

  3. Bob

    trout Guest

    Bob wrote:

    > Has anyone seen any comparisons between the Canon i450 and the HP
    > DeskJet 6122 colour inkjet printers? I'm curious about the lifespan
    > of the cartridges and most importantly their refillability.
    >
    > Many thanks.

    I don't see any head-to-head comparisons, but there's lots of info
    out there. Try a starting-point like:
    http://tinyurl.com/i82k
    --
    "Might take some wandering-around."