    I cannot find in BIOS how to switch between Quick and full memory
    test.

    Anyone point me to the actual BIOS command?

    Rufus, Jan 8, 2009

  2. Rufus <> wrote in message
    news::

    > I have a Gigabyte GA-M59SLI-S5

    Congrats!

    > I cannot find in BIOS how to switch between Quick and full memory
    > test.

    No test.

    > Anyone point me to the actual BIOS command?

    Ain't one.

    Beste wesen

    Denys Tyfus Kaalkop, Jan 8, 2009

  3. General Patron, Jan 8, 2009
  4. Rufus

    Rufus Guest

    On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 23:07:09 +0100, General Patron <>
    wrote:

    >Rufus said the following on 2009-01-08 22:56:
    >>
    >> I have a Gigabyte GA-M59SLI-S5
    >>

    >> I cannot find in BIOS how to switch between Quick and full memory
    >> test.
    >>
    >> Anyone point me to the actual BIOS command?
    >>

    >http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Support/Motherboard/Manual_Model.aspx?ProductID=2302

    I have seen that - do you know where it actually tells you how to
    make the switch?

    Rufus, Jan 8, 2009
  5. Rufus <> wrote in message

    > On Fri, 09 Jan 2009 04:05:43 +0600, "Denys Tyfus Kaalkop"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Rufus <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> I have a Gigabyte GA-M59SLI-S5
    >>>

    >> Congrats!
    >>

    >>> I cannot find in BIOS how to switch between Quick and full memory
    >>> test.

    >> No test.
    >>
    >>> Anyone point me to the actual BIOS command?

    >> Ain't one.
    >>
    >> Beste wesen

    > That's really fucking helpful - many thanks.

    He's Dutch, what the **** do you expect, they're all the fucking same,
    they're clog wearing lying son's o' bitches; They're tight arsed penny
    pinching bastards, potato swilling ggggrrrrrotes who grow cheese and make
    tulips while getting drugged up in their windmills.

    They're a bunch of fucking kletsmajoors.

    HTH

    Igor Melyuhin, Jan 8, 2009
  6. Rufus

    Buffalo Guest

    Rufus wrote:
    > I have a Gigabyte GA-M59SLI-S5
    >

    > I cannot find in BIOS how to switch between Quick and full memory
    > test.
    >
    > Anyone point me to the actual BIOS command?

    Not sure there is a way. Perhaps try a Gigabyte Motherboard newsgroup

    Buffalo, Jan 9, 2009
  7. Rufus wrote:
    > On Thu, 08 Jan 2009 23:07:09 +0100, General Patron <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Rufus said the following on 2009-01-08 22:56:
    >>> I have a Gigabyte GA-M59SLI-S5
    >>>

    >>> I cannot find in BIOS how to switch between Quick and full memory
    >>> test.
    >>>
    >>> Anyone point me to the actual BIOS command?
    >>>

    >> http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Support/Motherboard/Manual_Model.aspx?ProductID=2302

    > I have seen that - do you know where it actually tells you how to
    > make the switch?

    Nobody wants to RTFM. Try selecting a setting in the BIOS screen that
    says something like "optimal defaults".

    §ñühw¤£f, Jan 9, 2009