    to do it manually upon start up. Does anyone know how to make it appear with
    start up please.
    Thanks in advance!
    SoozleBlogg, Sep 14, 2004

  2. SoozleBlogg

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Sep 14, 2004

  3. SoozleBlogg

    WormWood Guest

    Right click on the taskbar and check mark what you want to do.

    WormWood, Sep 14, 2004
  4. SoozleBlogg

    SoozleBlogg Guest

    Mike, I didn't ask how to post to a newsgroup..........I think I asked
    politely, and included a thank you at the end!
    Can anyone help me with my question about the quicklaunch facility please.

    Thank you

    SoozleBlogg, Sep 14, 2004
  5. SoozleBlogg

    Paul - xxx Guest

    SoozleBlogg vaguely muttered something like ...
    > The quick launch toolbar doesnt start appear anymore automatically, I have
    > to do it manually upon start up. Does anyone know how to make it appear
    > with start up please.
    > Thanks in advance!

    Right click the Taskbar - properties ... Check 'Show Quick Launch' .. ;)

    --
    Paul ...

    (8(|) Homer Rules !!!

    Paul - xxx, Sep 14, 2004
  6. SoozleBlogg

    °Mike° Guest

    On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 10:47:58 GMT, in
    <y%z1d.1211$>
    SoozleBlogg scrawled:

    >Mike, I didn't ask how to post to a newsgroup..........

    Perhaps you should have.

    >I think I asked politely, and included a thank you at the end!

    Politeness and "thank you"s are not the issue. Your
    post made little sense, and lacked any real detail.

    >Can anyone help me with my question about the quicklaunch facility please.

    See above.

    >Thank you

    "Thank you"s should be given AFTER help is offered, not before.

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Sep 14, 2004
  7. SoozleBlogg

    SoozleBlogg Guest

    Thanks Paul -xxx for answering .....the problem is that I have to right
    click the task bar to launch it at every start up whereas before it would
    launch automatically. I'm not sure how to make it "auto start"........

    TIA

    SoozleBlogg, Sep 14, 2004
  8. SoozleBlogg

    SoozleBlogg Guest

    Mike
    There was nothing wrong with my post
    you are unnecessarily pedantic and a tad cantankerous I think

    SoozleBlogg, Sep 15, 2004
  9. SoozleBlogg

    °Mike° Guest

    On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 23:05:01 GMT, in
    <xOK1d.2047$>
    SoozleBlogg scrawled:

    >Mike
    >There was nothing wrong with my post

    Then it's odd that you haven't had a reply that
    answers your question, isn't it?

    >you are unnecessarily pedantic and a tad cantankerous I think

    You are entitled to your opinion, of course.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Sep 15, 2004