    dragged it anywhere. It's not on any of the menu's...

    And ideas how I create a new "Show the Desktop" button?

    TIA

    Weyoun the Dancing Borg, May 13, 2004

  2. Bax

    Bax Guest

    Look in:
    C:\Documents and Settings\Myname\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet
    Explorer\Quick Launch

    Drag the Quick Launch shortcut icon to where it used to be.

    Bax, May 13, 2004

  3. Bax wrote:

    > Look in:
    > C:\Documents and Settings\Myname\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet
    > Explorer\Quick Launch
    >
    > Drag the Quick Launch shortcut icon to where it used to be.

    well... that just links to the quicklaunch menu.

    Which has a missing icon.

    And the missing icon is not present in the directory where Quick Launch
    get's it's icons.

    that's why it's missing :)

    Weyoun the Dancing Borg, May 13, 2004
  4. Bax wrote:

    > Look in:
    > C:\Documents and Settings\Myname\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet
    > Explorer\Quick Launch
    >
    > Drag the Quick Launch shortcut icon to where it used to be.

    however it was in one of the other accounts

    thanks :D

    Weyoun the Dancing Borg, May 13, 2004
  5. Lloyd Jones

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    All you have to do is right click on your task bar, and Properties, then
    show Quick Launch.

    LJ

    Lloyd Jones, May 13, 2004
  6. harrymiller

    harrymiller

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    try this too

    Take a notepad and save the following

    [ Shell ]
    Command=2
    IconFile=explorer.exe, 3
    [ Taskbar ]
    Command=ToggleDesktop

    Save as Show desktop.scf
    Remember to save as type all files !!!!!

    Now do keep it whereever you need...drag and keep it on the taskbar !!

    yay !

    harrymiller, Oct 9, 2006