    explorer in the C drive. Where is a concise directory of examples of
    such for win 7.
    I would appreciate the help.

    joevan, Aug 19, 2010

  2. joevan

    Mike Easter Guest

    joevan wrote:
    > I have been trying to find the shortcut that I want to open windows
    > explorer in the C drive. Where is a concise directory of examples of
    > such for win 7.

    http://snipr.com/10q958 Trick to Open Computer or Documents as Default
    Instead of Libraries Folder with Windows Explorer on Windows 7

    .... then, instead of those values given in that article, use the link at
    the bottom of the article to get more choices:

    http://snipr.com/10q95y Command Line Switches to Display Special Objects
    or Folders When Opening Windows Explorer

    .... which gives 15 of those funky values to use for different places.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Aug 20, 2010

  3. joevan

    joevan Guest

    On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 16:16:58 -0700, Mike Easter <>
    wrote:

    >joevan wrote:
    >> I have been trying to find the shortcut that I want to open windows
    >> explorer in the C drive. Where is a concise directory of examples of
    >> such for win 7.

    >http://snipr.com/10q958 Trick to Open Computer or Documents as Default
    >Instead of Libraries Folder with Windows Explorer on Windows 7
    >
    >... then, instead of those values given in that article, use the link at
    >the bottom of the article to get more choices:
    >
    >http://snipr.com/10q95y Command Line Switches to Display Special Objects
    >or Folders When Opening Windows Explorer
    >
    >... which gives 15 of those funky values to use for different places.

    Thanks Mike. The spaces are important between each letter. I think I
    got it now. I guess we get used to something and want old friend
    around like the old windows tree of old.
    now here is something for you. A little angel.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV2Bn-6Ez7s&feature=related

    joevan, Aug 20, 2010
  4. joevan

    Mike Easter Guest

    joevan wrote:
    > Mike Easter

    >> ... which gives 15 of those funky values to use for different places.

    > Thanks Mike. The spaces are important between each letter. I think I
    > got it now. I guess we get used to something and want old friend
    > around like the old windows tree of old.
    > now here is something for you. A little angel.
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV2Bn-6Ez7s&feature=related

    Is that Jackie Evancho?

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, Aug 20, 2010
  5. joevan

    dadiOH Guest

    joevan wrote:
    > I have been trying to find the shortcut that I want to open windows
    > explorer in the C drive. Where is a concise directory of examples of
    > such for win 7.
    > I would appreciate the help.

    Just make a standard shortcut to it (C:) and put the shortcut where you
    will.

    --

    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

    dadiOH, Aug 20, 2010
  6. joevan

    Dan C Guest

    On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 18:05:43 -0400, joevan wrote:

    > I have been trying to find the shortcut that I want to open windows
    > explorer in the C drive. Where is a concise directory of examples of
    > such for win 7.

    Is fucking Google down again???

    > I would appreciate the help.

    You sure do need a lot of help. Quit being so fucking helpless, dimwit.

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as his U-Boat sank another hospital ship.

    Dan C, Aug 20, 2010