    Toasted Guest

    I haven't go an Internet Explorer icon in my Quick Launch bar. How do I put
    one there?

    Toasted, Aug 6, 2003

  2. Toasted

    trout Guest

    Toasted wrote:

    > I haven't go an Internet Explorer icon in my Quick Launch bar. How do
    > I put one there?

    If you have one on your Desktop; copy it and paste, or drag it
    there.
    --
    "Of many ways."

    trout, Aug 6, 2003

  3. Toasted

    °Mike° Guest

    You should have a shortcut on your Start menu. Right click on it
    and select 'Copy'. Now right click on the desktop and choose
    'Paste'. Drag the shortcut from your desktop to your QL bar.

    On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 02:41:59 GMT, in
    <XVZXa.16651$>
    Toasted scrawled:

    --