    work and does not care how it works) and 3) in the $100-150 price
    range. not particular about brand, or memory card type or megapixels,
    it will be used as an everyday family camera, any help is appreciated.

    will, May 2, 2007

  2. will

    specialty Guest

    Canon A series newegg.com

    specialty, May 2, 2007

  3. will

    Ron Hunter Guest

    will wrote:
    > can anyone recommend a digital point and shoot that 1) has very little
    > shutter lag time 2) is easy to use (for my wife who just wants it to
    > work and does not care how it works) and 3) in the $100-150 price
    > range. not particular about brand, or memory card type or megapixels,
    > it will be used as an everyday family camera, any help is appreciated.

    My wife seems to like here Kodak C743. My only complaint about it is
    that it isn't too good with low light, and has only a 3X optical zoom.

    I found it for $139 USD at Circuit City before Christmas. 7.1mp, large
    LCD display, and VGA movie mode at 30fps.

    Ron Hunter, May 2, 2007
  4. will

    ray Guest

    On Tue, 01 May 2007 17:38:59 -0700, will wrote:

    > can anyone recommend a digital point and shoot that 1) has very little
    > shutter lag time 2) is easy to use (for my wife who just wants it to
    > work and does not care how it works) and 3) in the $100-150 price
    > range. not particular about brand, or memory card type or megapixels,
    > it will be used as an everyday family camera, any help is appreciated.

    I'd suggest you browse the Kodak online store for a refurb unit - I've had
    very very good experience with their units.

    ray, May 2, 2007
  5. will

    just bob Guest

    "specialty" <> wrote in message