    Boris Pazin Guest

    Is it some place on the Internet where I can find questions for MCSD.NET
    exams?

    Boris Pazin, Jul 30, 2003

  2. Boris Pazin

    Boris Pazin Guest

    I didnt mean actual questions.
    I thought, maybe Microsoft or someone provide questions that was on the past
    exams?
    That is not a secret :)
    I would like to know how exam look. Is that exist somewhere?

    "Dave Beauchemin [MVP]" <> wrote in message
    > No, the actual questions are confidential, but you can take practice

    tests.

    Boris Pazin, Aug 1, 2003

  3. Questions are not available officially online, and stuff like brain dumps
    should really be avoided as posted questions rarely have the correct answers
    with them. Besides, there's no point in memorising questions & answers
    because MS can happily (and do so) swap the answers around, changing the
    order they appear in and changing a few vital words here & there that can
    make the difference between getting the right and wrong answer.

    As for example questions, look for the appropriate Transcender for the exam
    you're interested in. These are usually pretty close to the actual exams,
    both in difficulty & style.

    Tim Stephenson, Aug 1, 2003