    thnaks
    --
    Go OT

    ×בי, Feb 12, 2007

  2. Answers below:

    "×בי" wrote:

    > I wanted to know.
    > 1) How many qustions there are in the 70-316 exam?

    Having heard different numbers from different people, the answer is "it
    depends."
    Occasionally, Microsoft will put in ungraded questions in order to see if
    they should be included in the question pool as a graded question in the
    future. How many of these questions you get will determine how many total
    questions you get.

    > 2) Is there a score in the end of the exam or just past or failed?

    You will receive a numbered score at the end.

    > 3) What is the highest score a person can get?

    This is a Microsoft secret. On some tests I have heard people get an 1100,
    but I don't know if this is true for the 70-316.

    > 4) What is considered as passed?

    For all exams, the passing score is 700. This is why the maximum score may
    be 900 on some exams and 1100 (or more) on others.

    LarryWestMCSD, Feb 12, 2007

  3. ×בי

    ×בי Guest

    Thanks, I'll :)