Questions regarding the new test I'm taking 12-18

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Strlitman, Dec 11, 2003.

  1. Strlitman

    Strlitman Guest

    I have been studying the fourth edition for the 2001 objectives two or
    three times straight through with review on chapters I am experiencing
    trouble in. I pass all the practice tests with 90% and above every
    time and I understand every question that is being asked.

    My first question is are the questions from the book fairly similar to
    the questions on the test, or are they much harder?

    Second, I have been familiarizing myself with WindowsXP in
    anticipation of questions on the test, and trying to do research on
    wireless technology and things of that nature that I understand are
    going to be on the new test, but I I as wondering if anyone has taken
    the new test, and how much of the test covers the new material, and do
    I have to go out now and spend another $60 on the fifth edition just
    to read up on some new info?

    I would really appreciate a response before 12/18 as I am taking the
    test that today, and a little nervous about the new test.
    Strlitman, Dec 11, 2003