    need to have x yrs of experience to take up these exams?

    Thanks,
    Prithvi

    Prithvi, Aug 27, 2007

  2. Prithvi

    Prithvi Guest

    I have one more doubt regarding the eligibility criteria. I have seen that MS
    has mentioned in a few places, for a few exams(which I cant recollect), that
    the candidate should have atleast 2 yrs work experience.

    Is this a suggestion by MS or is it an eligibility criteria?
    Can someone give me some insight on this?

    Thank You,
    Prithvi Mandava

    Prithvi, Aug 27, 2007

  3. Prithvi

    molsonexpert Guest

    There is no criteria - academic, experience or otherwise - for taking a cert
    exam. In theory, you could read a book and go pass an exam. Microsoft's 'two
    year experience' thing is just a suggestion. The concern is that you could
    pass an exam simply by regurgitating info from a book without having
    practical relevant experience. You seem to have at least some in the
    programming field, so I wouldn't worry about it.

    --
    steve.

    molsonexpert, Aug 27, 2007
  4. Prithvi

    Prithvi Guest

    Steve,
    Thank you for the reply. I was really concerned about this.

    Thank You,
    Prithvi

    Prithvi, Aug 28, 2007