    lens, just wires, charger, CF cards, maybe filters, etc)...

    If anyone wants to share how they've dealt with casing up their G5 (with or
    without resorting to the canon cases), please do!

    G. Filicetti, Nov 30, 2003

  2. Robert A. Barr, Nov 30, 2003

  3. G. Filicetti

    Basiltoo Guest

    "G. Filicetti" <> wrote in
    news::

    > Hey guys, I'm debating with myself on whether I should buy the Canon
    > PSC3000 semi hard leather case that they make for the G5.
    >
    > My question is whether this case will still fit the camera if I've got
    > the lens adapter (LA-DC58B) on? I'd hate to buy it and then not have
    > it fit.

    The PCS3000 is a nice case but the front flap will not close with a lens
    adaptor mounted although you can leave the rear portion attached to the
    camera. This, of course, provides little protection but it does improve
    the grip IMHO. If you are fitting an adaptor best to forget the Canon
    leather case and look elsewhere.

    --
    Regards,
    Baz

    http://www.trevellan.co.uk

    Basiltoo, Nov 30, 2003
  4. G. Filicetti

    Zol. Guest

    Hi, I bought myself an `Antler` Leather Camera Case form Dizons for my G5 with adapter &
    teleconvertor lens + extras - it`s a small but very deceptive bag with lots of room with 1
    main compartment which has a removable/adjustable partition, 2 side pockets & a front pocket
    large enough for a mini-tripod/clamp which I use. Comes with a padded shoulder strap & also
    a hand carrying handle - a bit expenisve from Dixons but it was just right for me. I
    couldn`t find it on the www.Antler.co.uk website for some reason but I would highly
    recommend this bag if you can find it for it`s very stylish look/finish ... Zol.

    I can send photos of it in email if required :) (Z)

    Zol., Nov 30, 2003